SeabassJunky, located at Hogeweg 73, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
4382 JD Vlissingen
Tel: +31 (0)851302566
Purpose of processing personal data
SeabassJunky processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide by, for example, creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an ad network)
- List of contact details of the customer through an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can’t check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via email@example.com and we will delete this information.
Minors may only purchase the products of SeabassJunky together with their parent (s) or guardian. The parent (s) or guardian must then give permission for the personal data and / or the purchase of products of SeabassJunky by the minor.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
SeabassJunky processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- We use your personal data to make our system work as quickly, efficiently and easily as possible
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Allow you to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- SeabassJunky also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return
- SeabassJunky may also use your personal data for the detection of (attempts to) unlawful and / or punishable acts / behavior towards SeabassJunky, its customers and / or its management / employees. SeabassJunky can also use this data to participate in a warning system / fraud register if there is reason to do so.
- We may use your personal data to inform you whether or not based on a selection by e-mail about interesting offers and / or services from SeabassJunky and / or its commercial partners. If you do not wish to receive commercial information (anymore), you can make this known by sending an e-mail with your name, address and place of residence (NAW) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The IP address is automatically recognized during each visit to the website. SeabassJunky stores and uses this data to analyze navigation, visited pages, and viewed / not viewed pages and to optimize the website accordingly.
- On the basis of the above analysis, SeabassJunky can inform you about offers and / or product information that you might find interesting. We can also optimize the functionalities and content of the site and e-mail correspondence on the basis of this information.
- We use the services of third parties for any personalized offers. You agree that these third parties have confidential information on your personal data and may contact you with general and / or personalized information / offers.
- With a view to optimizing our website and being able to inform you about interesting offers and / or products, so-called cookies are also placed on your computer via the site. A cookie is a small text file which is automatically sent to your computer when you visit a website. These cookies ensure that you do not have to enter the same data several times during repeated visits to our website and / or see the same information. These cookies are only for optimizing your ease of use and you must accept them on your first visit to the site.
- www.seabassjunky.com is the domain name of the site that passes on the cookies. At the moment most browsers can be set up in such a way that you will be notified if a cookie is sent to you. You therefore have the option to refuse these cookies. Under the heading `Help` in the toolbar of your browser you will find instructions on the use and the possible refusal of cookies. If you block the receipt of cookies you can still visit the site, however it is possible that certain elements / services of the site do not function optimally. Disabling / blocking cookies limits your ease of use when visiting our site and placing orders.
Facebook and Instagram
On our website we have included buttons to promote or share pages via the social networks. These buttons are realized by a code that is supplied by those parties themselves. This code takes place under a cookie (see above).
One can read the privacy statement (which can change regularly) of these companies, to see what they do with your personal data. This information is obtained by these cookies.
How long we store personal data
SeabassJunky does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We also apply a minimum term of 7 years and a maximum of 25 years, also in connection with our obligation towards the tax authorities.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by SeabassJunky and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
SeabassJunky also wishes to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
SeabassJunky takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org.